New York City has always been known for infamous rent prices. Whether you are on the upper-east side or downtown Manhattan, you should be feeling the pinch of the landlord. The Rubin Group specializes in New York renters insurance. With over 2 Million apartments in NYC, we figured some Renters & Homeowners Insurance Tips were the least we can do..
- Protect your investments! Keep your receipts in a safe & secure place that can’t be damaged
- Record your serial numbers! It may seem mundane, but keeping an assessable record of your investments in a safe place is the best way to track what you currently own
- Obtain an accurate, signed assessment of your home’s value and keep it in a safe place
- Make sure all door and window locks are secure and functioning properly
- Invest in an alarm or security system
- Tell your neighbors when you will be away from home so they can report any questionable activity
- Consider installing motion light detectors to discourage theft
Whether you live in a condo, apartment, duplex or house that you do not own, renters insurance protects you and your possessions. Based in New York, The Rubin Group will provide Renters insurance in almost all 50 States.
Your landlord’s insurance policy covers the building, but not your personal property in the event of a fire, storm, flood or other loss. As a renter, you have to cover your own personal belongings, and renters insurance is the proper coverage to do that.
To inquire about renters or homeowners insurance, give the Rubin Group a call! (877) 806-7239