Inland Marine Insurance for On-the-Move Protection

Inland Marine insurance is designed to provide coverage for loss exposures that cannot be conveniently or reasonably confined to a fix location. This includes goods in transit, property held by a bailee, moveable equipment such as medical equipment and contractor equipment, and property of certain dealers and instrumentalities of communication and transportation.

The Rubin Group offers many types of Inland Marine insurance policies to cover the various exposures faced by different operations. This may include businesses that ship cargo on land, construction projects, property that is constantly moved from one place to another, and property that has a chance of being damaged or lost during transport, among others.